IronOaks Weddings & Meetings
Pop the bubbly, the ring is on your finger, and you're loving this new, exciting feeling. You've been on Instagram and Pinterest seeking inspiration, and your vision board is taking on a life of its own. Now that you know what's most important to capture on your wedding day, it's time to select the perfect venue and event team who will make the entire experience possible.Book A Tour Catering Menus Wedding Packages
Your vision board focuses on an event space with all the essentials provided for you. At IronOaks at SunLakes, we've tried to think of everything! A picturesque lakeside ceremony site, perfect cocktail party location, and the ultimate reception venue complete with your personal video montage for your guests to reminisce your perfect love story.
Then imagine the two of you walking hand-in-hand into your celebration surrounded by loved ones as you step onto the dance floor. Menus are planned and executed to perfection by our culinary team, and every detail is personally cared for by our staff, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to truly enjoy your event.
Glistening reflections dance of the lake as you and your partner say "I do."
IronOaks at Sun Lakes is the perfect backdrop to celebrate your love surrounded by family and friends.
Let's Start Planning
- Our Professional Event Coordinator is on-site from set-up to tear down, catering to your every need throughout your event for 20 up to 400 guests to ensure you're not missing a moment.
- You have access to a network of preferred vendors to ease your planning and help you dream big.
- We'll design your perfect event, from tabletops to event diagrams, menu tastings to bar packages.
- Share your video montage on our Audio-Visual system, including projector, sound, and screen.
- Site fee includes ceremony chairs, rentals, standard linens and napkins, china, silverware, glassware, and dance floor.
- Separate Dressing Rooms for the couple.
- Complimentary Menu Tasting and Cake Cutting Service
Director of Catering & Events
My couples think of me as a creative, dynamic event planner who thrives on collaboration and producing engaging events. My 10-year career began in Chicago where managing restaurants, nightclubs and hotels was my focus. At Medinah Country Club I served as Banquet Manager creating a variety of weddings and high-profile events. After project managing the 2012 Ryder Cup, I made the move to Desert Mountain Country Club in Scottsdale. Now as the Director of Catering and Events at IronOaks at SunLakes, my experience as an Event Planner and Banquet Manager allows me to understand the importance of what couples want to create and successfully make those dreams into reality. I pride myself on being meticulous when it comes to details and thinking outside the box, always researching top trends and working with top quality vendors. I believe that a couple's wedding day is cherished memory that will be celebrated forever. Just knowing that I am a part of something so special is an honor. I look forward to helping create your magical moments that will be treasured forever.