The IronOaks Racquet Center includes 2 Pickleball courts, providing lots of fun for our Members. Because of our limited number of courts, IronOaks pickleball memberships are only available to residents of Ironwood and Oakwood communities.
- Only Members may reserve a court one week in advance.
- All players participating in organized play must have a Pickleball Membership.
- When blocking out reservations, correct first and last names must be listed on the court sign-up sheet.
- Only one reservation allowed per day.
- Sign in at your level of play only. If you have not been rated, you are considered a "d" player and need to sign in at "D" organized play times only.
- All players must check-in at the front desk of the Fitness and Racquet Center.
- May 1st - August 31
- 7:00am to 6:00pm Daily
- The temporary use of Court 9 for Pickleball is permitted daily from 1:30-4:30 for overflow, organized and open play, home matches of IronOaks Pickleball teams, clinics, rating sessions and lessons. Recognizing that intense summer heat makes use of courts unadviseable in the afternoon, Court 9 will be available for Pickleball 3 mornings a week May 1st through August 31st from 7:30am - 12noon.
- Prime time (must be a member to play): 7:30am - 2:00pm
Safety and Courtesy
- Do not enter court while a game is in session, please wait outside the court until your reserved court time to enter.
- When not reserved, courts are available on a first-come basis during open times.
- Pickleball Members must sign-in at the front desk of the Fitness and Racquet Center and first time users must sign a liability waiver. Residents should be prepared to their IronOaks ID card.
- During Prime Time, guests must be sponsored by a Member, check-in at the front desk and pay a Guest Fee of $10. During non-Prime Time a guest may come with a Member or IronOaks resident. Both Members and their guests must check-in at the front desk.