Board of Directors Workshop
THE CORE PURPOSE OF IRONOAKS "To create, protect and promote an active adult lifestyle community with resort style amenities and to enhance the community's value."
IRONOAKS at SUN LAKES
BOARD OF DIRECTORS WORKSHOP AGENDA
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 – 9:00 AM - Oakwood Ballroom
I. Call to Order:
II. Roll Call/Members Present:
III. The Purpose of the Workshop is twofold:
- Review items for the next Regular Monthly BOD Meeting requiring Board Action.
- To enable the Board to discuss items/issues in open forum
- Workshop Items:
- Review Proposed Requests for Board Action/Resolutions for Monthly BOD Meeting
1. RBA20-001 – Replacement of Bar Stools (S&B)
- Updates / Discussion Items
1. Transaction Privilege Tax
2. Women's Softball Fees
3. HOA Software
4. Open Discussion
- Next Meetings:
Regular Monthly BOD Meeting: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
VII. Enter into Closed Session pursuant to ARS 33:1804, A.1 (Legal advice from an attorney for the BOD or Association), A.2 (Pending or contemplated litigation), A.3 (Personal, health or financial information about an individual member), A.4 (Matters relating to job performance, compensation of, or specific complaints about an individual employee of the Association or Contractor), and A.5 (Appeal of any violation cited or penalty imposed by the Association except on the request by the member to be heard in an open session).